Online registration for the race is now closed. If you would like to enter, there are a limited number of spaces available at the Cardiff Sports Expo at the Motorpoint Arena.
Once you have registered by clicking the above registration button, make sure you shout about it at @cardiff2016 #runtheworlds #cardiff2016.
If you do not live in the UK, there are a number of International packages on offer. Simply follow this link for more information: CLICK HERE
Affiliated Club Members (UK affiliated club athletes): £54
General Entry (Non-affiliated runners): £59
Group Entry: £59pp. Discounts available for groups greater than 50 people. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
(NB: race packs will not be delivered and are to be collected in person from the Cardiff Sports Expo between Thurs 24th and Saturday 26th March)
Women’s Elite Race: 13:35
Men’s Elite and Mass Race: 14:00
A complete event timetable will be released nearer the event race day.
– An adidas technical t-shirt, race bag and finish line gifts
– An IAAF World Championship medal
– Free entry to the Cardiff 2016 Sports Expo and giveaways
– Carnival events programme throughout the city centre
– Course entertainment
– Globally televised race
– Seminar programme with famous faces from around the world
– The unique chance to say that you have run a World Championship race in the UK.
– A flat and fast PB ready course!
Staying in Cardiff on race weekend? Cardiff has a wide range of accommodation to choose from to suit every taste and pocket, ranging from luxury 5* hotels to boutique properties, bed and breakfasts and budget hotels. With close to 58 hotels offering just under 5,000 serviced bedrooms and 11,000 serviced bed-spaces in the city, there’s plenty of room for a sleepover!
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW for a comprehensive guide to the accommodation options in Cardiff: