If you need to know more about road closures affecting race day, the below maps show the access routes in and out of the city and the times at which the roads will be closed throughout the city.
If you have a question or query which is not answered in the below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
On race day (Saturday 26th March), road closures will be in operation from as early as 4.30am on Castle Street. The main road closures along the route will be in force from approximately 12.30pm.
- Please allow for extra time when travelling on race day.
- Open access routes (indicated in green) will be open at all times during the day. Please aim for these when navigating around the city.
- Please take note of the road opening times indicated on the map below. Many roads used by the course will be open within one or two hours of the start of the race at 1.35pm, particularly in the first half of the course. This will subsequently open up large areas of the city.
- Plan your route in advance and be aware of potentially congested areas.
- Be careful in areas of shared road use (as indicated on the map). This is where the race route directly meets open roads.
- If you have any queries or concerns about any of the road closures detailed, please email email@example.com or phone 02921 660790
Click HERE for information on Cardiff Bus Diversions on World Half Marathon weekend.